At Powers Law Firm, we understand premises liability claims. We handle personal injury cases for individuals throughout North Carolina who have been injured as a result of negligently maintained property.
Premises liability claims can arise from a variety of circumstances, including:
- A stairwell with a missing handrail or poor lighting
- A ledge that lacks appropriate signage
- A raised edge of a sidewalk
- Merchandise left in a store aisle
- A swimming pool that was unlocked and unguarded
- A window in an apartment that had no screen or safety barrier
- A fire alarm that did not sound and failed to provide adequate warning
You may also have a premises liability claim if you suffered an injury as a result of inadequate security. If you were assaulted in a public place, a secured office building, or apartment complex that stated that it was patrolled or had security, you may have a claim. At Powers Law Firm, we will zealously advocate for fair compensation for injuries you have suffered as a result of improper property maintenance.
If you were injured on someone else’s property, you may be wondering if anyone can be held responsible for your injury. Is the property owner responsible for paying your medical bills? Who will compensate you for your lost wages? At the law offices of Powers Law Firm, we represent individuals who have suffered serious personal injury because of improperly maintained property.
If you have suffered serious personal injury on the property of another, you want experienced legal counsel. Contact Powers Law Firm for a free initial consultation. Call us today: 704-342-4357.